Facial Rejuvenation | Botox | Fillers | DermaPen Micro-Needling | Platelet-rich Plasma
There exists a variety of cosmetic therapies that include Dermal Fillers, Botox, Micro-needling, and Micro-needling with PRP.
After a certain age, each one of use desires to look younger, especially because, although we would wish otherwise, we are judged by how we look. There currently exist many techniques that help slow down the aging process at the same time that they make it possible for you to look younger than you currently do.
Facial rejuvenation consists in one or several treatments that are used to slow down the effects of aging, and have the following main objectives:
- To make the skin of the face, hands and neckline look younger.
- To minimize or totally eliminate wrinkles, sunspots, and age spots liked to tobacco or stress-related problems, among other factors.
- To remove or eliminate scars or other skin marks related to acne, climatic factor or sickness.
- To remove or eliminate wrinkles produced by expression lines, in addition to crow’s feet or wrinkles that tend to form around the mouth.
- To reduce large facial pores, allowing the skin to recover the texture, smoothness and freshness that it may have lost over time.
- To eliminate so-called spider veins, or vascular lesions.
At the Anti Aging and Wellness Clinic you can receive treatments that will help you obtain beneficial results, such as improvement in the texture, elasticity, smoothness, fullness and freshness of your skin, giving you a younger and healthier appearance. In order to achieve this, our trained personnel will perform a complete physical examination for every individual case, and recommend the procedure that best fits the needs of each person.
At the Anti Aging and Wellness Clinic, you will find a great variety of cosmetic, non-surgical treatments that will help you slow down the effects of aging:
- Botox: a neurotoxin derived from a toxin produced by the bacteria Clostridium botulinum, which is used to temporarily eliminate facial wrinkles, among other health problems. Botox injections relax certain facial muscles and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The results can last from 3 to 4 weeks. Some of the side effects can be a common cold, upset stomach or headache.
- Micro Needling o Dermapen: a device equipped with microneedles that help stimulate the production of collagen and restore skin elasticity, producing facial rejuvenation, greater firmness of the skin and a reduction in expression lines, in addition to minimizing scars such as those produced by acne. The collagen that is produced improves the skin’s texture and smoothness, leading to greater firmness, the healing of scars – including those resulting from surgery – and the elimination of wrinkles. This treatment only requires 2 or 3 applications 2 or 3 times per year in order to deliver excellent results.
- Facial Fillers: products used to correct wrinkles, eliminate scars and model the face. The filler materials are biocompatible and employed principally to combat wrinkles and restore volume to certain facial zones, creating a natural, younger appearance, mainly around the eyes and the mouth.
Watch the testimony of one of our patients in January, 2014:
Watch the following videos to see a real procedure. The first one is a DermaPen with PRP. This is the Rolls Royce of facial rejuvenation.
DemapPen with PrP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) - Video
DermaPen without PrP
This video shows a complete DermaPen (micro needles) session without platelet-rich plasma. Enjoy and CALL TODAY!